Turmeric & Ginger Shea Butter Soap Bar
Our Tumeric and Ginger soap is made with Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Argan Oil, Frankincense Oil, and Patchouli Oil.
For hundreds of years these 5 ingredients were used to help with blemishes, scars, acne, psoriasis, and healing wounds. Helping you look and feel radiant!
- Tumeric with its high antioxidants and anti inflammatory components provide glowing skin by enhancing your natural glow while healing your skin. Studies have shown that Tumeric can positively affect tissue and collagen with its curcumin properties that help heal wounds faster and lighten scars. Curcumin is the active ingredient in Tumeric that may help with psoriasis and its symptoms. The Chinese people have been using Tumeric for its powerful healing properties for thousands of years and India before that, with Africa, and Jamaica following.
- Ginger has antiseptic properties that eliminates acne’s causing bacteria that clogs pores and clears up skin imperfections. Ginger is also said to help reduce hypo-pigmentations and lighten up scars. Heavy with antioxidant properties, ginger can help with anti-aging by increasing blood circulation, inhibits free radical production, and protects skin cells. Along with cleansing your skin, help fighting blemishes and scars, ginger also tones as well. Making you look and feel radiant!
- Castor Oil has been used for centuries to help prevent wrinkles, fighting acne, reducing puffiness, moisturizing, and promoting healthy skin. Heavy in antioxidants, antibacterial, anti inflammatory, and anti fungal properties. Castor oil is the go to for healthy healing.
- Argan Oil has been used to protect skin against free radical damage caused by the sun. This oil has incredible healing components that help with skin conditions. With an abundance of vitamin E, this antioxidant can help improve water retention in skin. Argan oil is commonly used as a moisturizer.
- Patchouli Oil has been admired for its use in skin cell regeneration. Overflowing with antibacterial properties that facilitates wound healing as well as reducing wrinkles, scars, ble,is he’s, and other signs of aging.
- Frankincense oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and helps treat dry skin. Frankincense oil is also known to help strengthen skin, improve tone, elasticity, and defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes. Studies have shown Frankincense to have anti-inflammatory and tissue remodeling properties too.